April 05, 2010

Stringy Eye Discharge Update

Stats:

Eye Wear: Almost 5 months of wearing glasses, meaning 5 months free of contact lense use.
Environment: Because of my work life, I find that I am driving a bit more and I am outdoors quite often where for the past few days it has been cold and windy.
Supplement: Consistently taking 2, Natrol Omega 3-6-9 tablets each day.
Compress: Hot warm compresses that I used to do twice daily have been quite inconsistent as of late.

I have noticed that lately, the clear stringy eye discharge has not been appearing very often. It has subsided but when it does appear, it strangely does so while I am driving.

Tips:
1. Drink a lot of water; when your body is hydrated, your eyes are hydrated. (I drink plenty of water daily.)
2. Keep alcohol/caffeine consumption to a minimum for the mere fact that they dehydrate the body, thus your eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment