April 28, 2010

Allergy Season

Spring is now in effect and that means for allergy sufferers like myself, the weeds and pollen must be avoided as much as possible. The best thing to do when outside is to wear sunglasses or have your regular glasses coated with uv protection to protect your eyes from any dry conditions.

With your eyes bothered, most likely you might notice more eye discharge than usual. Last weekend I noticed a good amount of discharge and was surprised/distraught by it but as a reminder, with dry eyes it is not something that simply disappears.

Natrol Omega 3-6-9 Complex: Finished the bottle yesterday and during the duration of use, my eyes didn't seem that dry but starting today I will either:
1. stop taking fish oil and see if my eyes feel any different
2. started taking TheraTears Nutrition once again. [May 2, 2010 - started taking TheraTears Nutrition (2 pills daily instead of 3)]
 3. new TheraTears Nutrition opened June 17, 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment