February 10, 2010

TheraTears Omega 3 Supplement Review

Quick Review: It's been approximately 3 months that I have been using this product and I can say that they do in fact help with dry eye. After about 8 weeks, I was really starting to give up because my eyes still felt dry and I would have to fill my eyes with eye drops every single day. It was not until after using these omega 3 supplements for a little over 2 months did I feel any affect on my eye health. The box does state that you can achieve the best results if you use this product beyond 8 weeks (I guess it's not just marketing after all).

Now I hardly ever use my eye drops and even though my eyes are not as healthy as before I was diagnosed with dry eye, I am quite content with the results thus far.

Note: Your breath smells a bit like fish after you've finished taking the tablets but it is not intolerable. You just have to pop in a mint or two and your breath is back to normal.

** How I take care of my eyes now:
1. I take three TheraTears tablets a day.
2. I use hot compresses on my eyes once in the morning and once at night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment