February 10, 2010

Optive Sensitive & Eye Crust

I had a few boxes of Optive Sensitive courtesy of my Optometrist and decided to give these eye drops a try. They come in small vials just like the TheraTears Eye Drops. I like how it cools the eye and refreshes them but there are small gripes I have with this product:

First off, you have to invert the vial down before you twist off the cap because the eye drops take quite long to drop down into your eyes if you do not do so. Not a big deal at all but another thing I notice is that I always wake up with eye crust the next morning after using these eye drops. This can be quite bothersome but if you've tried other brands and find that they are not helping your situation you can always give Optive Sensitive a try.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this information its really nice. NAC Eye Drops

Post a Comment